Wednesday, November 8, 2017

We Simply Forget

We Simply Forget


I believe, we sometimes, just simply forget to Say these Ten Commandments to ourselves and to our children:


  • You shall not have any other God before Me.
  • You shall not make unto you any graven images
  • You shall not take the Name of the Lord your God in vain
  • Remember the Sabbath day to keep it Holy
  • Honour your mother and your father
  • You shall not kill
  • You shall not commit adultery
  • You shall not steal
  • You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor; 
  • You shall not covet your neighbor's house, your neighbor's wife, nor anything that is your neighbor's.
I often say to the Lord;  Thy word have I in my heart that I may not sin against Thee.  Attempt to read the Word of the Holy Master of the Uni-verse, believe in your heart that He is listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment